All Customer Service Record (CSR) requests should be submitted to email@example.com
All Local Service Requests (LSR) should be made submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grayson Collin Communications reserves the right to request a current LOA at any time. It is the Requesting Provider’s responsibility to have this on file.
Our support staff is available to assist you via email or phone:
- Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm Central Time
Grayson Collin Communications observes the following Holidays:
- New Years – Closed
- Good Friday – Closed
- Memorial Day – Closed
- Independence Day – Closed
- Labor Day (Observed) – Closed
- Thanksgiving Day – Closed
- Day after Thanksgiving – Closed
- Christmas Day – Closed
** When Board approved, we usually work until 11am on Christmas Eve although it is not technically considered a “Work Holiday”.
All CSR requests should be submitted to email@example.com
You must list ALL TNs for which you are requesting CSR validation.
Grayson Collin Communications CSR Request’ must be in the subject field of the email
Click here to download the CSR Request Form
The following customer information is required on the CSR request:
- Telephone Number
- Name of individual who authorized the change to the new provider
Grayson Collin Communications is compliant with FCC order 09-41 mandating Simple Port procedure:
- FOC or Reject due within 4 hrs of the time Grayson Collin Communications receives your request.
- Requested DD may be as early as the following day if received by 1pm Grayson Collin Communications local time.
- For Simple Port requests, please use this Simple Port Form for simple port requests.
- Translations are disconnected at 8am on the day of port unless otherwise requested via DDD or Remarks field. (up to, but not after, 5pm DFDT)
- Grayson Collin Communications does NOT support after hours porting.
- Please see Grayson Collin Communications SP guidelines for valid required field values.
You must put ‘see attached’ on the number portability page and must list all the TN’s you are porting on the spreadsheet individually.
No ranges are accepted.
Grayson Collin Communications standard interval is 5 business days for port outs with less than 50 TNs.
All FOC’s are valid for 2 business days after the FOC date provided on the response.
You must receive a FOC response from Grayson Collin Communications before you build a subscription to take a number in SOA/NPAC.
If you build a subscription before receiving an FOC we will put the TN ‘in conflict’, which must be removed by Grayson Collin Communications before you are able to activate.
Additional Business Rules
- Grayson Collin Communications will only port telephone numbers that are active on our network and have no orders pending against them.
- Grayson Collin Communications does allow coordinated hot cuts. You will be charged $45 dollars for this cut.
- Grayson Collin Communications does not support after hours porting.
- To prevent the possibility of customer out-of-service issues, Grayson Collin Communications must have 48-hour notice (excluding holidays and weekends) of ANY changes or cancellations.
- Grayson Collin Communications will ONLY provide concurrence for Simple Ports in which the Due Date is inside the 18-hr NPAC concurrence window. On all other ports, the NSP will need to build subscriptions when FOC is received to allow for auto-concurrence to take place.
All Local Service Requests (LSR) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
The End User name and the PON must be listed in the subject field on the email
Please use this LSR template for Non Simple Port port-out order requests. Grayson Collin Communications only requires the fields highlighted in yellow to be filled out on the form.
For SIMPLE PORTS only, please use the template link in the Simple Ports section above.
Grayson Collin Communications will make every effort to respond to an LSR with a FOC or Reject notice within 1 business day (Please note the date the LSR is received is considered day zero).
A port is considered a Project when:
- 50 or more TNs port migration (bulk request)
- EU information can be the same or different
- Validation on all fields will be performed
- Call must be placed 2 days prior to submittal to negotiate CRD
- Port Interval is 30 days
- Port intervals may be adjusted depending on quality of data submitted
- All attempts will be made to provide FOC 3 business days prior to CRD
- Porting intervals are approximate and include mandatory CSR scrub
- All escalations/status requests/questions call 888-767-8805
Call for status: 888-767-8805